The Membr App is available for both Android and Apple devices, and lets your members communicate with their personal trainers. First the member needs to download the App on their
device from either the Google Play or Apple Store.
To log into the Membr App, your member needs to use their email address and password chosen during the sign up process. These are the same credentials your member will use to log into the members’ area. Here’s the steps for using the App as a member:
- First, open the Membr app on your phone. After logging in, you will receive a default welcome message from your trainer.
- You can request a plan from your trainer or create a plan yourself. To request a plan you will have to choose a goal type and experience level. Alternatively, you can start building your own plan within the App.
- All plans will be listed under My Plans.
- All completed workouts are listed under Activity.
- To start a workout, tap on one of the plans listed and choose Start this plan. The timer starts as soon as you click to start the plan. Tap Pause if you need the timer to stop running.
- When the exercise is complete, you can adjust the targets (reps, sets, kgs) if you have completed more sets or weight than stated in the plan.
- Tap Log training to go to the next exercise (or tap skip to skip the exercise and go to the next one).
- Repeat the last two steps until the plan is complete.
- After the last exercise, a screen will pop up from the trainer asking how you got on. You can leave a message here as feedback for your trainer.
- The trainer will get notified that you have logged a training and left a message, and can view these from their own Membr log in.
10. When the trainer replies to the message and likes the workout, you can see this in the App under Activity > View workout. You and trainer can continue chatting here.