To access to the reception screen, click on the Reception icon on the navigation tool bar on the left.
Here you will see all your members who have entered your gym today.
The basic information you will see for each member includes:
• Photo: You can verify if the person entering is the correct person
• Goal Type: See the basic goal type of the member
• Package: Which package the member is on
• Classes Today: How many classes the member is booked onto today
• Flags: Any flags associated with this account
• Risk: This is calculated by how often the member comes into the gym. If they are high risk, it means they are not coming to the gym often, which could lead to cancellations. However, low risk means they are coming into the gym often.
• Last Access: Last time they accessed the gym
• Access Now: Today's access time
If you would like to search for a member who has entered the gym today, use the search bar as shown in the picture below:
This will only show members who have entered the gym today. If you would like to manually add a member to the reception screen, click the Find a Member button. A pop-up box will appear and you can then search for members and add them to the reception screen.
Flags that pop up on the member's profile are related to a number of issues. Here are a few examples:
As you can see, this member is suspended, has no Par Q and has no PIN number assigned. Entry to the gym was only possible by manually adding the member. If the member had tried to get in normally, they would be rejected because of these flags. Always look to resolve these issues before letting a member access your club.
You can to click View Member to go straight to the member's page to see their full profile. For more information about the member's profile and how that works click here.