Navigate to Members > View all members. This page by default will show you all of your members (including cancelled and expired, for example). At the top and bottom of the page you can change your search to show 10, 25 or 50 members per page. You can the filter the members' list as follows:
- Status: By the members' current status.
- Risk: This is the risk category of the member, calculated by their attendance and interaction with the gym. Those with a higher risk category will have an increased risk of cancelling their membership.
- Trainer: View all members assigned to a particular Fitness Trainer.
- Package: Filter by the package(s) members are assigned to.
- Goal Type: Filter by the goal type that each member has set for themselves. For example, you can search for members who have a target of weight (increase or loss).
- Membership dates: Search for members by their start or end date.
- Sleeping: Search for Awake or Sleeping members, or both.
Click on the cog to the right of a member's details, select View Profile, and go directly to that member's profile page. There is also a search bar at the top of the screen that can be used to look for members, staff, packages, or prospects.