A. The training plan builder allows you to create a personalised training plan to send to your members, so you can to monitor their progress and help them achieve their goals.
Each trainer has a group of members allocated to them within the Membr app. The members can request a training plan from you through the App, or you can create a plan yourself and send it to them without an App Request.
To request a training plan, members will have to state their goal and their level of experience. They can also leave a note for you suggested what they don’t like to do, so you can build the best plan for them.
If your members request a training plan from their Membr App, you will be presented with an overview of these members on your Membr site.
- Now navigate to Training > Requested plans.
- Click on View request to see what the member’s preferences are. A new screen will open and you need to click on Create a plan to make a plan for this member.
- Now give the plan a name. The goal type and experience level will already have been selected by the member, so go to Next to start building your plan.
- Search for your exercises by Type, Equipment or Body, or by typing in the exercise name in the search bar. As you select your filters, a new list of exercises will appear below.
- Click on the plus sign next to the exercise to add the exercise to your plan. You can now fill in the specifications of this exercise, such as reps, sets, weight, hold time, rest time. If you would like to add more specifications to the exercise, click Add a new target. Now click Add exercise to include this to your training plan.
- You can now choose a second exercise from the library and fill out the specifications for the second exercise. Repeat this until your plan is complete.
- When you go over your plan, you can edit or delete each exercise if you wish to make any changes. Choose Save and next at the bottom of the page to continue.
- You will now be presented with your list of members. Switch on the toggle of the member who requested the plan. Click next and send. This plan will now appear in My plans. You can open, edit and send the plan again to other members.
Create a plan
First navigate to Training > My plans
To create a new plan from scratch click Create a new plan on the right side of the page. Give the plan a name, determine the goal type and experience level that this plan will be suitable for and then select Next.
Follow the rest of the steps as explained under Requested plans from Step 4. Start building your plan.
Navigate to Training > My plans
- Click Download sample plans to get a system training plan that has already been created for you. This plan will now appear in My plans.
- On the right side you can choose to edit, send or remove the training plan:
Edit this plan to adjust it to personal preferences before sending it.
Send the training plan if you don’t need to make any changes and go straight to your list of members.
Remove the plan if you wish to remove the plan for your list. You will still be able to download this plan again from the sample plans.
Once you have adjusted and sent the plan, it will be saved in My Plans.
To get the original sample plan, you can start again by downloading the sample plan.
When the member has completed and logged a training plan, the trainer will be notified by email.
The trainer can view the workout on the member’s profile and reply to the message that was left for the trainer. The trainer can also Like the member’s work out too.