A package for a paid in full membership has no charge, as you don’t want to set up a Direct Debit, but rather take payment from outside of the system (eg. paid for in cash). Therefore, these packages are created as a non-chargeable package and have the option to add an access duration. This duration will add an expiry date to anybody who joins onto the package, and will expire them after the correct amount of time (for example, after one month for a one month package).
The steps of how to create this type of package are outlined below:
- First, please navigate to Sales > Add a new package.
- Type in a name for your package, and add a description (the URL will auto-populate).
- Select if your package is public or private
Public package: This will be available on the signup page for anybody to view.
Private package: This will only be visible on the sign up page if the special offer code linked to the package is entered.
- The package has no charge through Direct Debit, so for this step please click ‘No’ and select to 'next'.
- Enter the duration after which the member's access will expire (example: if the package is for a PIF one year membership, you would add 12 months so that access is removed twelve months from sign up).
- Switch on access to the club.
- Choose your preference for additional details, such as: PARQ, inductions, bookings, package label, minimum age and order on signup page.
- You also have some additional options related to PIF packages, these are described below:
- Would you like to remind the member of the expiry date? To do this go to: Setup > Settings > Additional settings > Switch on the Renewal notifications. You can then set emails both before and after the expiry date. Choose the number of days before/after the expiry date the email should be sent.
- Would you like to extend the membership or change the expiry date to a different date? Go into the member profile and choose ‘Update’ > click tab Expire Date > pick the new date.