Membr is an online management system that has been integrated into Harlands’ Direct Debit system and Club Hub to give you one central place to manage your memberships.
All data entry will be via the Membr platform. This means that you no longer have to add details to Harlands or Club Hub, as the integration between the systems will ensure that data is passed from one system to the other. This article will detail the steps required to sign up a member using the Membr platform.
- Navigate to Sales > Prospects > Add Prospect.
- Fill out the personal details and choose Type: Ready for sign up.
- Enter the key fob number and complete with: Add and go to prospect.
NOTE: Adding a prospect who has the ‘Type’ marked as ‘Ready for sign up’ and has a key fob added will create the following scenarios:
- ClubHub: A member with basic details who has a pending status and has a key fob assigned to them. Their profile is not editable.
- Membr Platform: A prospect with access to the gym who is marked as ‘Ready for sign up’ will not have an editable profile.
- DDMS: Nothing is communicated to DDMS at this point as the member has not completed the full sign up process.
- Click Sign up this prospect in the centre of the profile page > choose package > Next.
- Fill out the Personal Details, Membership, and payment information > agree to Terms & Conditions > click Next/ Continue
- Complete your bank details, for online sign ups you will at this stage be able to see the mandate and have the option to see the Terms and Conditions and download the mandate.
- The contract number is auto-populated (this number is always the highest current number on your site + 1).
- The Date Signed should be when the member has agreed to the contract.
- The Membership Start Date determines when the member can start using the gym using their key fob. Selecting today's date will give your member immediate access.
- The First Collection Date is when the first payment will be taken. This will be based on the starting day.
Within this step, you can add if you are you charging the member anything extra, other than the monthly membership payment, such as the following:
- Pro rata
- Joining Fee
- Key fob
Are any of the above payments to be paid in club or do you want it to be added onto the first monthly collection?
- Next to each of the three fields, you can switch on/off to add the amount to the first monthly collection.
- On = add to first recurring.
- Off = taken outside the system (cash/card/etc.)
- You will now see the summary of total to be paid now in cash/pos/card in club
- You will also see the summary including the total of the first collection. This is the monthly cost of the membership + any of the above fields you chose to be added to the first recurring payment.